Who we are?
Expandys is a consulting firm specialised in international business facilitation and representation.
In operation for more than 10 years, we now have 20 employees across our three offices in London (UK), Bangalore (India) and Sydney (Australia). We are known for our on-the-field approach, and for our results. We have helped more than 300 customers find new markets or consolidate market share where they were already present. We operate in three geographies: the UK, the Indian sub-continent and Oceania where our offices are located, but our reach is truly global. Expandys is a member of Globallians (www.globallians.com), a network of independent consultancies specialised in international business facilitation, through which we are able to cover more than 20 countries.
What we do?
Expandys supports companies in international business development by helping them position themselves in new markets. We also help companies consolidate their market share or to (re)structure themselves in markets where they are already present.
We are your right hand in foreign markets, helping you operate on the ground. We are also your eyes and ears, keeping up with the latest in your industry. We are often asked to carry out market research, to prospect new clients, to recruit employees and to structure the activities in the local market, to represent companies commercially and to manage local offices. We work closely with our customers to ensure that the business is sustainable and sustains over a long period. We constantly aim to produce concrete and measurable results.
Who do we work for?
Our services are geared towards 3 types of organisations:
- Global companies: We support SMEs and larger organisations such as MNCs.
- Partners (Institutional and Banking): We are a trusted partners of governmental agencies, export promotion agencies, regional development organisations, industry clusters and associations, as well as banks and investment funds.
- International event organisers: We represent and support several international B2B trade fairs in the geographies where we are present.
What solutions we offer?
Our solutions are designed to support you at every stage of your international development.
- Market study & Market Intelligence
- Business Development & Key Accounts Management
- Distribution & Supply Chain
- Sourcing & Quality
- Industrial establishment, JV, and M&A
- Subsidiary establishment & Management
- Recruitment & HR Management
- Support to Development Agencies & Clusters
- International Trade Fairs representation